Hosted Business VoIP Services offered by Carolina Digital Phone in North Carolina
A small company in North Carolina is growing to become one of the most popular hosted PBX service providers in the United States. Carolina Digital Phone with their small staff of just 4 very knowledgeable software engineers have deployed a VoIP cloud based service that saves small businesses more than 50% on their traditional telephone system monthly expenses. Their hosted PBX is available anywhere you have good reliable internet access and router with QoS and bandwidth management. In early 2005 Nicky Smith, the owner of CAROLINANET.COM made the investment in VoIP Technology by 2009 they had more than 100 local North Carolina small businesses using their superior digital hosted VoIP service.In the Triad area of North Carolina, Carolina Digital offers services in Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Kernersville, Statesville, Hickory and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Carolina Digital Phone as not only made investments in the local community of Greensboro, NC by has expanded into neighboring states South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia. Kentucky. Indiana and Ohio You should take a few minutes and read some of the excellent customer testimonials listed on their web site.Their hosted PBX VOIP phone system replaces expensive phone systems, installation, handsets, land lines and numbers with a simple, cost-efficient alternative. Carolina Digital Phone provides a powerful phone system, hosted in the cloud, which is available to use on a monthly subscription basis. Each user can use a softphone or handset, which just needs to be plugged into their broadband or office network to allow them to access features such as voicemail, IVR and more, all from their control panel. They offer a competitively priced alternative to premise-based IP PBX solutions. There is never a long-term contract commitment because the service is offered on a month-to-month basis unlike the traditional telephone companies that require long-term contracts.
Now you can cut your current phone bill in half and have the high-quality service and features previously only available to Fortune 500 companies. Get the complete business phone system that delivers outrageously affordable, incredibly advanced business phone service right over your Internet connection.
Reason to Swap your Old PBX for a VOIP Hosted PBX
Looking for A Reason to Swap your Old PBX for a VOIP Hosted PBX — How About Eight Great Reasons!
If you are looking for the best value IP based digital phone, we recommend looking at the Yealink SIP-T28P na 1-Handset 6-Line Landline Telephone.
1. Lower CAPEX Costs: Buying a traditional phone system is like buying a new car, it significantly depreciates the day you place it in service. Plus, you own a piece of equipment that you’ll have to one day replace. You can put that money to better use by spending less up- front by intstalling a VoIP Hosted PBX system.
2. VoIP Hosted PBX is Dynamically Scalable: Up-size and Down-size on the fly. VoIP Hosted PBX Service lets you buy the exact number of users you need right now – later you can add users when you actually need them. This helps preserve capital in comparison to guessing what size PBX system you need to buy today to support the number of users you think you’ll have in 3 – 5 years.
3. Hosted PBX System Significantly Reduces Depreciation Losses: Traditional PBX systems depreciate almost 70% the day you take them out of their box. With a VoIP Hosted phone service, you won’t have to worry about depreciation since you’re not purchasing equipment.
4. Hosted PBX is Cheaper, Easier to Maintain and Update: Moves, Add’s and Changes no longer require on-site changes to your phone system. Most VoIP Hosted PBXs can be remotely configured by the vendor, thus the flexibility to add, change, delete or move users within hours. Your expenses will be reduced by eliminating costly monthly maintenance contracts or the high labor cost required to have a tech onsite for every change you need.
5. Hosted PBX Uses Non-Proprietary Components: When you buy a traditional PBX phone system, you’re locking your company into a long term commitment to a proprietary architecture that may or may not keep pace with technological changes. Bottom line, you are betting your company’s future that the proprietary technology will remain compatible with evolving industry standards. In the future, there’s a good chance with a traditional PBX you’ll be at the manufacturer’s mercy for repair and expansion since only their parts will work with your purchase. Make sure your VoIP Hosted PBX system works with multiple phone manufacturers. So if you decide to move to a different system, a forklift upgrade won’t be necessary.
6. Hosted PBX System Eliminates Technology Obsolescence: Since you’re not purchasing a phone system, you don’t have to worry about the equipment becoming obsolete. Updates and new features are automatically available to you with Carolina Digital Phone’s Hosted PBX service.
7. Disaster Recovery/ Emergency Protection: A hosted PBX product will protect your company’s calling infrastructure the same way you protect your website and email – with specialized, secure off-site hosting. Make sure if you are considering a VoIP hosted PBX that the vendor provide security and redundancy so you don’t have to worry about the physical requirements and support of your phone system.
8. Improved Features for Improved Productivity: Most enterprise Hosted Voice PBX service providers include advanced calling features that are not available with traditional phone systems. Features that will improve the way you control your calling, like Visual Voicemail, unique DID’s, Find-Me/Follow-Me, Click-to-Call and Outlook Integration.